Protect the Constitution Crash Course
with Light Luncheon
Saturday morning 10 a.m., September 19, 2020
Presented by Frankie Anderson
Nationally Known Lecturer, and Educator on the U. S. Constitution
How to Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution
“Every word of the Constitution decides a question between power and liberty.”
This acclaimed, fast paced and interesting class will cover major clauses with Framer’s intent, and what to make of the attacks and proposed changes to our Constitution. Topics include:
- Most Important clauses with the framer’s intent
- What to make of the many current recommendations for “improving” the Constitution:
- Why was the president given the power of Reprieve & Pardon?
- Speech & Debate Clause-a license to assassinate a citizen’s character?
- What about the Compact of States?
- What about the Convention of States?
- Is the Constitution in danger of Implosion?
- Who was William Blackstone, Algernon Sidney, Montesquieu? Why should you care?
or Mail checks to We Can Be Heroes Foundation, 14286-19 Beach Blvd., #120, Jacksonville FL 32250
Bring a 3-ring binder, a fine-point pen and a highlighter.
Refreshments in classroom permitted.
Lessons are replete with original sources: The Federalist Papers, Noah Webster’s American Dictionary of the English Language 1828, Associate Justice Joseph Story’s Commentaries, 1833, and first governmental principles from the Bible.
FLORIDA REGISTRATION #CH 48313. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435- 7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.