Light Dinner and Constitution 101 Crash Course Classes
Thursday, July 30, 2020
or Saturday, September 19, 2020 .
Presented by Frankie Anderson
Nationally Known Lecturer, and Educator on the U. S. Constitution
“Every word of the Constitution decides a question between power and liberty.”
Fast- paced and interesting class. Bring a 3-ring binder, a fine-point pen and a highlighter.
- Most Important clauses with the framer’s intent
- What to make of the many current recommendations for “improving” the Constitution:
- Why was the president given the power of Reprieve & Pardon?
- Speech & Debate Clause-a license to assassinate a citizen’s character?
- What about the Compact of States?
- What about the Convention of States?
- Is the Constitution in danger of Implosion?
- Who was William Blackstone, Algernon Sidney, Montesquieu? Why should you care?
When: Thursday, July 30 – 6:00 – 6:30 pm Meet, greet, and refreshments of catered submarine sandwiches, chips, beverage, and dessert. The presentation begins at 6:30 pm
Or: Saturday, September 19 – Presentation from 10 to 11:30 am and 12 to 1:15 pm with refreshments of catered submarine sandwiches, chips, beverage, and dessert from 11:30 to 12.
Where: Salem Centre, 7235 Bonneval Road, Jacksonville FL 32256
Cost: $30 and includes light dinner, pockets size copy of the U. S. Constitution, and class material.
Or Make Reservations at 904 705-6439 or 904 402-2172
or Mail checks to We Can Be Heroes Foundation, 14286-19 Beach Blvd., #120, Jacksonville FL 32250
Refreshments in classroom permitted.
Lessons are replete with original sources: The Federalist Papers, Noah Webster’s American Dictionary of the English Language 1828, Associate Justice Joseph Story’s Commentaries, 1833, and first governmental principles from the Bible.
FLORIDA REGISTRATION #CH 48313. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435- 7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.